have a laugh Nice Joke

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Niceeeeeeeeee Jokessssssssss


TEACHER : Why are you late? BALGOBIN : Because of the sign. TEACHER : What sign? BALGOBIN : The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow." *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* TEACHER : Balgobin, why are you doing your math sums on the floor? BALGOBIN : You told me to do it without using tables! *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* TEACHER : Balgobin, how do you spell "crocodile"? BALGOBIN : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L" TEACHER : No, that's wrong BALGOBIN : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it! *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* TEACHER : What is the chemical formula for water? BALGOBIN : "HIJKLMNO"!! TEACHER : What are you talking about? BALGOBIN : Yesterday you said it's H to O! *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* TEACHER : Balgobin, go to the map and find North America . BALGOBIN : Here it is! TEACHER : Correct. Now, class, who discovered America ? CLASS : Balgobin! *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* TEACHER : Balgobin, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. BALGOBIN : Me! *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* TEACHER : Balgobin, why do you always get so dirty? BALGOBIN : Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* BALGOBIN : Dad, can you write in the dark? FATHER : I think so. What do you want me to write? BALGOBIN : Your name on this report card.*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* TEACHER : How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects? BALGOBIN : Don't bite any. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-* TEACHER : Balgobin, give me a sentence starting with "I". BALGOBIN : I is... TEACHER : No, Balgobin. Always say, "I am." BALGOBIN : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet

 
 
 

Popular Posts