Choti Bahu Season 2 22nd April 2011 Written Update

Friday, April 22, 2011

Part -1

Rads asks Dev is there no value that I waited for you for 12 years ??Dev says No pundit told that you are my wife and you are waiting for me for 12 years I wont accept this marriage ..for me the only truth is you are going to be Rohan's wife very soon ..your Future is with Rohan only not with me..Rads listens with tears in her eyes ...Dev folds his hands and leaves from there... Rads looks at him going

She goes near Altar of Kanha crying and asks KYUN KANHA KYUN? (why god why)why did you do this ? why did you punished me like this for what purpose?then she looks at the sindoor box in her hand and wipes her tears ...she says No Kanha I wont loose hope I have waited for him for 12 years and I wont let this happen she cries '

Radhs house

Mansaram was sleeping he turns beside opens his eyes and sees Rads was not there in her bed he was shocked he goes outside of the house and checks and says where would have she this midnight I have to search her he gets inside and take his shawl and about leave a glass drops ..Shanti shouts hearing this noise who is there ? with sleepy eyes Mansaram says no one I am just going outside to have some fresh air Shanti says ok go then but don't make any noise Mansaram thinks if Shanti woke up and sees Rads is not here she will make a big issue

Part 2

Rp mansion

Dev was climbing upstairs to his room he was thinking about the Rads talk in mandir the flashback is going in his inner mind he remembers all the Y.RaDev scenes(MY fav Kanha Re song playing in flashback) he enters in his room and turns to his bedside table he opens the draw and take the a box in his hands he goes near the bed sits there and opens it slowly he frowns L there is a beautiful peacock feather(Y.Rads gift to him )he takes the feather in his hands and keeps watching it with tears in his eyes L (again flash back scenes of Y.Rads gifting him that feather,RaDev first meeting,boat scenes,Pani [...]


Thanks, Admin, lookyp.com@gmail.com

 
 
 

Popular Posts