Exclusive Interview with Rock Star Manchu Manoj Kumar - Just For You

Monday, April 18, 2011

MANCHU MANOJ KUMAR'S (rock star)exclusive interview ..

Manoj - the second son of Mohan Babu - is a jovial guy having no airs. He is quite friendly and very grounded in his behavior. He is always seen cutting cool jokes. We met Manoj at Think Smart office for a friendly chitchat. Here are the excerpts

What went wrong with Sri film? Sri is an action film right from the frame one till the climax. And I admit my performance was bad as I did not believe in the story and could not connect with the character and it reflected in the film. However I got good name in fights departments. I knew the result of the film halfway through the production. We (me and Sunil) used to tease director Dasarath that it is going to be a flop.
What about Raju Bhai? I loved the character of Donga Dongadi (debut film). Likewise I loved the character of Rajubhai as well. There is a realistic touch in Rajubhai character. The story of the film is about how a tapori joins the gang of goons. It is a family entertainer with realistic t [...]


Thanks, Admin, lookyp.com@gmail.com

 
 
 

Popular Posts