Film Review: HISSS

Saturday, April 23, 2011


Its better to take a HIZZZ instead of watching HISSS... Give it a MISSS!

DISCLAIMER: All that I have written here is from my heart and with all frustration. This review is dedicated to Mallika Sherawat. Hope she and the maker of the film (Jennifer) read this!

I am a die hard Snake Fan. I love to watch Snake films and have watched them right from Nagin in 70's followed by my favorite Sridevi's Nagina and Nigahen and all those films from South (original) and at times the dubbed versions of all those Snake films. Must say, all the Snake films that are made down South with special effect are LOLs.. but interesting to watch.... Although I don't have any fond memories of any movies.

My all time Snake films till date are only NAGIN and NAGINA (of course!). Although NIGAHEN was good, it is only becoz of Sridevi.

Now coming to HISSS... I was pretty excited to watch the film as a Snake Lover and then secondly, had to watch it for you (to write Review). I did watch it late (2 days delay) as I was hospitalized, and when I saw the film yesterday... All that I can say to Mallika Sherawat is:

Main Tera Dushman, Dushman Tu Mera.. Tu Naagin Main Saphera!

Would want to capture her and lock her and torture her. So that she stops going overboard about Hisssing around! She is the worst snake and a weird actress one has come across! And the maker, Jennifer Lynch has to get some crash course in directing. It looks like an amateur film. I would advice her to assist me in one of my film to learn direction :P and this is one of the sarca [...]


Thanks, Admin, lookyp.com@gmail.com

 
 
 

Popular Posts