Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani 23rd April 2011 Written Update

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Raichand's entry. Chand suspects Pia.
Haseena and Chand enter in the dance competition.
C: With Pia, Abhay is also taking part in the dance competition. Interesting.
H: You are the one who wanted him to remain here as a normal college boy. That's exactly what he is doing.
C: Normal, sure. Abhiya are like a ticking time bomb. Only matter of time when Pia will expose us. After all, she is human. She is weak. Once she tells, we are all finished.
H: I don't think so. Pia isn't that weak.
C: I like your confidence. Let's see what will happen.
H: I'll go talk to her.
Haseena talks to Pia
Pia greets Haseena. They sit down alone in a corner.
H: Pia, Chand is worried. You know so much-
P: Don't worry. I know you trust us very much. You're secrets are Abhay's and this life is Abhay's. I cannot do this to Abhay. After all he has done for me. This is even more important than my life.IT is a very small price for what he's doen for me.
H: I trust you.
[...]


Thanks, Admin, lookyp.com@gmail.com

 
 
 

Popular Posts