Saas Bina Sasural 19th April 2011 Written Update

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

At the Chaturs

The trio is back from work and they tell Gyan to go tell Toasty and Tej they are here. Pitaji also tells Gyan to give them some money to buy the gift. Gyan says they already bought the gift. Pashu says where did they get the money. Gyan says the sold their chain and watch. Dadaji says why did the do that, I was giving them money. Gyan says yes but Tej refused. I asked you what was wrong and you said they are realizing their dilemmas. The truth is they are realizing their responsibilities. They are fulfilling their responsibilities too. THey didn't want to hurt you Pitaji but they also wanted to keep each others honour. In fact they kept all of our honour.

Tej and Tanyas Room

Toasty is trying to figure out what to wear. Tej walks in and says wow so many saris. Are you practicing to be a sales girl. Thank you God, you made my wish come true. She says no. She is trying to figure out what to wear. He helps all these womens buy saris and he can't even help me pick one. Lets see how your taste in saris is. He hugs and kisses Toasty. He says I'm not the best at picking good saris but I am good at picking good girls. Because I have the best wife.

In Pitajis Room

Pitaji is thinking about what happened and is feeling bad. He says its true, I do get mad easily. Even at the right things. Dadaji asks if he is sleeping. He says no, come in. I know you are hear to yell at me. Dadaji says you yell at your sons, can't I yell at mine. Pitaji says I know, I did wrong. Dadaji goes to hit him(fakely) and says its fine that you are cheap when it comes to money, but you can't be cheap with relationships. He says I know I was thinking the same. Dadaji what's the use now. What wrong would have happened if you gave it before, then they wouldn't have to sell their stuff. He says I know, I feel bad. Dadaji says I could see that on your face during dinner. It's good that you didn't talk about it then though. When kids g [...]


Thanks, Admin, lookyp.com@gmail.com

 
 
 

Popular Posts