I Am Movie Download Mobile

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Am DVD Mobile Movie Download in Avi Format
Released : Apr 29, 2011
Genre : Drama, Social 
Starcast : Sanjay Suri, Radhika Apte, Shernaz Patel, Anurag Kashyap, Rahul Bose, Arjun Mathur, Abhimanyu Shekhar Singh, Nandita Das, Juhi Chawla, Manisha Koirala..... 
Desc :
The films consists of four stories set in different cities where the characters are inter-dependent. The first story is I Am Afia, which is the story of a single mother and is set in Kolkata. The second one is I am Megha which is based on a Kashmiri Pandit lady who went back to her roots after 20 years. The third one is I Am Abhimanyu and is based on child abuse. The last one is I Am Omar, which talks about before and after article 377 was passed. 
Duration : 1 Hr 48 Min 
Size : 130 mb 

Direct Link To Download I Am DVD Mobile Movie

Sendspace DVDSCR links 
1. [...]



 
 
 

Popular Posts